Tuesday, February 21, 2012

B.E.S.T.I.E.S.V.I.S.I.T(2)

Assalammualaikum wbt


It's Tokyo!!!!
Besides Nagoya, I brought them to see Tokyo! 
Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku, Akiba, Asakusa, Tokyo Tower etc
Let them knew Japan..
Since we're having a budget trip, so we didn't go to Disneyland, Disney sea or USJ 
(I myself went to those theme park with my other besty, Adon.. Sorry guyz, the money that you guyz brought wasn't enough to hv the vacation that Adon had with me last year T__T)


early in the morning, bout 7 a.m I supposed.. so this wasn't really called Shibuya.. Unfortunately, we couldn't see the group of people crossing the road  from the Starbucks window T_T

The Sky Tree!! New sky tower in Japan.. but for me it can't beat Tokyo Tower! 

Inside the room that we stayed for a night in Tokyo..

As most people know, this is Asakusa..



Can you feel the romantic aura here?? hihihi

aiseyyhhh why Syu.. why... I wanted 'that picture' could be snap perfectly.. 

*p/s: after their visit to Tokyo, they felt that Nagoya is the best!! hihihi I was proud to be the student who's studying in Nagoya ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment