Tuesday, February 21, 2012

B.E.S.T.I.E.S.V.I.S.I.T

Assalammualaikum wbt.


Fuh fuh fuh!
Rasa cam sibuk sangat hari2 sampai lah semalam baru rasa 'free'


Start 5hb smpi 17hb bln 2..
My best frenz came here visited me (really??!)

Sesampai je kat airport kansai, ada polis dok bercerita sakan ngan ana..

cite pasal makanan Msia lah, pasal tudung la, bla bla bla
sampai ana terlepas pandang my frenz keluar dari gate arrival..
but Alhamdulillah jumpa gak diorang.. ^_^ (pandai diorang dok ontok2 kat kerusi)


See their faces (1st time experience in Japan)
-she's Khai n she was cool with the weather here coz Egypt also has winter ^_^-

-she's Syu n she was freezing to death hihihi -

Actually I was having my exam week when they were arrived.. So for 5 days, they were juz staying at home played with the computer, downloaded lots of Korean n Japanese things since japan's internet is muuuuccch better than Msia..

Lucky for them coz suddenly Nagoya was snowing for a while.. I cycled as fast as I could to wake them up to see the snow right after I finished my paper!
The real vacation for them was after I finished all my paper..
I will share the experience in my next entry ^_^

*p/s: I was reaaaaaaalllyyyyy2 happy to have them beside me although it was only for 2 weeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment