Let's see pictures of my best frenz enjoyed their meal which was of course Japanese food! ^_^ They didn't want to eat Pakistan food or Indian food at all except kebab coz there was no other option at that time (at Osu)
1st Japanese meal here in Japan n she was surprised with the amount of the food
Even it was only rice and tuna + egg but she really loved it!
Wait till the real Japanese food, which is SUSHI!! I wanted them to know that Sushi is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious!!
She didn't eat much! She should has eaten more sushi here!
She loves sushi as much as I do!!
Now they're understand why I was always complaining about the taste of the sushi in Msia..
But I don't really remember when did I said that the sushi in Msia tasted like paper..(Did I???)
But I don't really remember when did I said that the sushi in Msia tasted like paper..(Did I???)
Or Khai juz made the story.. hihihi
*p/s: not only that, they tasted lots of food : caramel pudding , aloe vera yogurt, calbee potato chips, zaru soba, tendon, so on n so on.. And also the food that I cooked! hihihihi n they love all the food ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment