Monday, April 30, 2012

D.I.N.N.E.R.A.G.A.I.N

Assalammualaikum wbt.


Last 24th April 2012 I had a dinner with Datuk Mukhriz again!!!!
This time it was an informal meeting..
So students had the opportunity to have a chat with him..
Last time I sat with the other officers but this time I sat with Datuk n Datin..
At first datin was quiet but then she was fine..
she talked about many topics, shopping, justice in Msia, good things in Japan, her family etc
it was very precious experience for me..
she was also address herself as Kak Ji to us.. hihi
n datuk, he shared a story with us..
when he was study, he asked his juniors to have a bread with a green jam..
n those who knew Japan would probably know that was wasabi ..
but his juniors didn't know so they put a full tablespoon of wasabi n spread it on the bread.
hahahahaha 
the food was nice but they should serve the rice earlier.. 
even though I sat with the VVIP but I didn't care, I ate as much as I could.. hihihihihi















*p/s: I wish I could be like their daughter n son, have the opportunity to study abroad at the early age of 16.. go to the finest school in LONDON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment