Sunday, January 29, 2012

M.E.M.O.R.Y

Assalammualaikum wbt.


When I was a kid, I was always doing my best in everything.
When ever I got good results, I showed them to my beloved granddad..
I was always be his pride..
He always praised me for my results..
He always got me presents..
He always supported me..
Everything I did I wanted him to be proud..
When ever he came to my house, I was always running to greet him..
Sometimes, his words were quite harsh and I was upset with his words..
But..
I love him so much!!!


The last thing he knew bout myself was the news that I was in preparatory course to go to Japan..
1 night when he was in the hospital, we had a conversation and I was pissed by his words..
After the conversation, I didn't speak to him anymore that night..
And a few weeks later he died T_T
I was very regret about that until now because I didn't ask for his forgiveness for what I felt..
I couldn't stop crying on the way home from UM on his funeral day..
When ever I remember him, I cry..
He is my great lost T__T
(the only pic I had was in my phone which were stolen by irresponsible person in UM! I hate that person!)


If he were alive now, I think he will be proud to see me studying in Japan..
But unfortunately, if he knew that I'm not doing my best like I did before, he will probably be upset.. T_T
My results here are not as good as before..
And they are all my fault for not studying hard enough..
And at this moment, I feel very bad!
I must study hard to make him proud although he is not with me anymore..




*p/s: tetibateringatarwahatukyangdulumenjadipenguatsemangatuntukmendapatkeputusanexam
yangterbaik..
T_____________________T

No comments:

Post a Comment